Terms and conditions
Principles of work, security, and account
- An Affiliate must adhere to all provisions of this Agreement prior to this Agreement coming into force and effect. By registration in the Affiliate Program in terms of this Agreement, the Affiliate confirms his/her acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Playfina Partners, the Partner confirms that he/she is 18 years old or more.
- Login and password are created in order to get access to the system of the Playfina Partners Affiliate Program. It is the Partner’s sole responsibility to keep those data secure from third parties. The Affiliate Program recommends using two-factor authentication in order to secure the account. Playfina Partners holds no responsibility for the safety of this confidential data.
- Playfina Partners program may refuse cooperation with any Partner without further explanation.
- Sale or transfer of accounts to third parties without previous approval by the Affiliate Program is strictly prohibited.
- Playfina Partners Affiliate Program reserves the right to revise and modify the Rules of the Affiliate Program without the Partner’s assent and without its prior notice. The Rules published on the Program’s website are considered valid. Chronology of modifications of the rules of the Affiliate Program is not being conducted.
Traffic, the sources, and limitations
- The Affiliate Program reserves the right to request information about the traffic sources of the Partner at any moment. If the Affiliate refuses to provide information about the sources on which he/she advertises the casino, the Affiliate Program reserves the right to hold payments to the Affiliate. For websites, it is necessary to specify a URL (or an alternative path to the domain), for media / arbitrage traffic – an example of an ad and a screenshot of an advertising cabinet, for emailing – add email [email protected] to the mailing list and show the text and template of letters, for public posts in social networks, channels for streams or mobile applications – use of the correct links. If advertising is given in languages not used in the Partner Program, then the Partner is obliged to translate it on request.
- The Last cookie wins rule is used in the Affiliate Program. It means that a player will be assigned to a Partner, whose advertisement led to the player’s registration in Casino last time.
- Playfina Partners Affiliate Program allows partners to send emails to players using Partner’s own email databases only in case of specification of the source of this data. Email’s text must be approved by the Affiliate Program in advance and must be sent from a third party.
- It is prohibited to attract players using spam mailing. If such mailing is detected, the Affiliate Program may close the Partner’s personal account in the Playfina Partners system without paying the funds earned and stored on the account.
- Playfina Affiliate Program does not accept any branded traffic. Branded traffic is traffic generated by vital requests, that is containing the name of Affiliate Program projects in various variants, including the ones with mistakes (typosquatting). Also, sites with a copied or similar design to the original fall under the definition. It is strictly prohibited to use names of Affiliate Program projects or names of Affiliate projects with numbers, which may be similar to mirror of the project for branded traffic, for example Playfina1, Playfina3, Playfina22.
- Use of motivated traffic is forbidden by the Affiliate Program. If such traffic will be detected, the Affiliate Program reserves the right to close the Affiliate’s account without warning and payment of any funds stored on the account.
Commission programs, negative carryover, and sub-partner
- As a standard commission program is considered the dynamic RevShare from 25% to 45%, which is calculated according to the formula.
NGR=[Bets-Wins-(Issued Bonuses-Cancelled Bonuses)-(Positive Corrections – Negative Corrections)] – [Bets-Wins-(Issued Bonuses-Cancelled Bonuses)-(Positive Corrections – Negative Corrections)]*Admin Fee%.
- It is possible to work on CPA and Hybrid (CPA + RevShare) programs in Playfina Partners Affiliate Program. These programs are set in individual order by agreement between Affiliate Program and Partner and might be shut down at any time after 24 hours after written notice to the Affiliate.
- If the Affiliate works on a flat RevShare commission model and fails to attract new players to the Affiliate Program Projects for 1 month or more, his/her flat RevShare commission may be modified to the standard commission program.
- If in the billing period there were winnings of players exceeding their funds, meaning if the players brought by the Partner caused a loss to the Casino, then the Affiliate’s income for this billing period equals zero.
- If there is a negative balance in the Affiliate’s account in the current billing period, it will NEVER be transferred to the next billing period. In such cases, the next billing period starts with a zero (not negative) value.
- If an Affiliate has attracted a person that wants to become a new Affiliate (sub-partner) and cooperate with the Playfina Partners Affiliate Program, the Partner which attracted a new Affiliate will get referral bonuses.
- The amount of referral bonuses is up to 5% of the earnings of all sub-partners for the billing period.
Usage of Promo Materials
- Use of promotional materials (graphics, video, logo, layout elements, text) of our project Playfina Casino in order to promote Affiliate’s own projects is forbidden. In case of violation of this rule, the account of the Affiliate may be blocked without any notifications.
- It is forbidden to modify the logos of the Affiliate Program Projects in any way, including change of fonts and colors or any other changes which contradict the Brand Book.
- Playfina Partners Affiliate Program provides its Partners with various text and graphic materials (with the previous agreement). Partners are free to use any information from the casino website and from the lobby of the casino only in their own words. If text is copied from the website of the casino “as it is”, the Affiliate Program may terminate partnership with the Affiliate or treat his/her traffic as the branded one.
- Replacement of outdated links, screenshots, logos, and other promotional materials may be required by Affiliate Program; in case of Partner’s refusal to replace them, the Affiliate Program may postpone a payout for an indefinite period of time until a replacement takes place.
- Information about Playfina Casino and any other projects of the Affiliate Program in Affiliate’s reviews must be correct. In case false information which differs from the information stated on the project sites, the Affiliate Program may suspend partnership with the Affiliate.
Scam, fraud, and violation of the work rules
- It is prohibited for the Affiliates to own and use their personal accounts in any casinos, which belong to Playfina Partners Affiliate Program under their own referral link. If a violation of this rule takes place, both accounts of the partner will be blocked and funds from both accounts will be deducted. This decision cannot be discussed. This rule also applies to Affiliate’s family members and to people who are close to him.
- The Affiliate Program reserves the right to change the financial balance of the Partner to the amount that the casino lost as a result of fraudulent activity of players attracted by the Affiliate. Affiliate’s balance can be changed due to this cause for an unlimited period of time after fraudulent activity was detected.
- The Affiliate Program has the right not to pay Partner’s earnings gained by the CPA model in cases when the Affiliate attracts fake customers (players with multiple accounts etc.). If any atypical behavior of players is noticed by the administration of the Affiliate Program (for example, a non-typically high percent of players who do not return to the project after CPA qualification), the partner’s income will be recalculated according to the standard RevShare commission.
- If the Partner wittingly provides the Affiliate Program with false information regarding the traffic sources that may lead to the termination of cooperation.
- Affiliate Program has the right to terminate the Agreement and to block the Partner’s account with immediate effect by providing a written notification about termination to the Affiliate in case of: insults towards the support and administration of the Affiliate Program and / or projects; misrepresentation and / or false public statements about Affiliate Program and / or projects. Misrepresentation and / or false public statement is described as a text, action, or other manipulation of information from the side of the Partner that is not supported by any proof (screenshots, links, etc.). Text, image, or any other digital form, containing offensive language or any other direct / in-direct insults may be considered as insults towards the support and administration of the Affiliate Program and / or projects.
- If the administration of Casino or Affiliate Program administration has reasons to suspect an Affiliate in violation of rules of the Affiliate Program during cooperation, his/her account may be blocked, payouts can be frozen for an indefinite period of time until the circumstances are clarified. If the inspection concludes that the fact of rule violation took place, Playfina Partners Affiliate Program has the right not to pay to the Partner.
- In case of any disputes, the Partner must provide the Affiliate Program with the arguments for its point and its vision of resolving the existing situation. Playfina Partners Affiliate Program is ready to consider all the arguments presented by the Affiliate and to find a solution as honest as possible from the point of view of both sides. The decision taken by the Affiliate Program cannot be disputed.
Procedure and terms of payments
- The billing period set by the Playfina Partners Affiliate Program is one month.
- Partner earns a commission in the Affiliate Program, which is calculated as a percentage of the net income of the casino from the players attracted by the Affiliate. Partner can choose the most profitable commission model for him/her.
- Earnings for the past billing period are accrued within five working days.
- Payment details can not be changed later than 5 business days before the end of the billing period and until the end of the payouts.
- Administration may delay payments to partners whose players show suspicious activity or to new partners for a period of time that the Affiliate Program considers appropriate for the inspection.
- If the Partner attracts less than 5 players for the first withdrawal, this may require an additional check of those players.
- The Affiliate Program pays lifetime commissions for all programs until the Partner fulfills all his/her obligations and does not cause any reputation or financial damage to the Affiliate Program or its Projects.
- Affiliate Program may hold payments in case of CPA or Hybrid deals for 14 days in case of 1st hold period and 7 days in subsequent hold periods.